My mistakes

My Mistakes with you.


I know I have a century of mistakes, not in a file, but in a century of cases written in a century of files:

-I called when I shouldn't.
-I kept a conversation where you never said a word.
-On behalf of you, I loved myself.
-I painted fantasies of You and I together, in castles of glitters, where you reigned my world as a king but I was never your queen.

I gave you all the privilege,without your request. Perhaps, it was all misconceptions, but it does not change the fact that you knew I was a puppet in love. Some will say I traded my pride in barter for emptiness.

Truly, I must have let go of my ego in the name of love. Reduced my self-respect for your attention. Broke boundaries just to see you be affectionate with me. They were all my mistakes with you. And they make me happy, because they proved my identity as a daughter of eve.

As humans, we go a little too much and strive hard to get what is vain, leaving the cogent ones unattended to. That was all I did. My mistake wasn't falling in love, but how I loved you.

You didn't deserve my treatment, because you are not the one. But, how could I know the one, if I didn't try! It was nice knowing you, and it was nicer knowing blood flows through my vein, hence, I am no superhuman. So, my mistakes are beautiful and natural, and would be repeated because it is my innate flaw, but this time repeated with experience and most likely with the one for me. Hence, they would become right and erase the past.


©dhi_bee

Comments

Popular Posts