I can’t hear you

You’re speaking but I’m not listening
All i want to do is open the door 
run out into the dark 
 surrounded by the red blaring lights 
and endless beeping of the horn
 aggressively competing with the noise in my head 

Noise? What noise
Its everything and nothing
Numbness and pain and pleasure
I can’t get enough of it 
That sinking feeling 
Where the whole world stops
And its just you and me.
And i know your plans
They want me to feel this way
You want me to choke in it all
You want me to lie there
You want me to get lost... desperately lost
You want me not to care at all 
And its you i hear
I hear and feel you
And i embrace the trap you set for me
Knowing well what to do to escape and still handing you the key.
I want it to freeze
Its an illusion i have bought
Every dime 
Every drop of energy
In your hands

Im tired of the same routine. 
Im tired of the heart clenching
The emotional stress
The games
The expectations 
The pressure 
The need to live as you all do
Existing
Why isn’t it as easy as it sounds 
Leave me be

I can’t hear you

Comments

Popular Posts