See you later or goodbye?

Empty but aware
Emotional control
I know I feel nothing in that way
I know I feel something in another
Still don't know what it is though
Late night talks
Things were exciting back then
Crazy convos, teasing , laughter, inside jokes
Don't want to compare
You're no good for me in that way
I didn't know it then..or maybe I did ..maybe I was just in denial...but now?
Now...I have accepted it
It can't be the same
It just won't
It wasn't meant to be if it was where are u?
I don't need u nor want u but I would like you..like you to be around
You just don't understand the depth to which I've thought things through
The way you treat me..actually not just me..others too but its you and I get it
I can't be satisfied with it but I comprehend it
I've learned to over the years
So much similarity.. You have no idea
Yes I still think about things but once I'm done I lock them up till next time I'm in that mood again.
I hope you are happy .. I really do,tell me..be honest?
You question your mind but follow your heart
You say you do not regret.
Well.. Neither do I
Sometimes im glad it never happened again
Sometimes I wish it never did
Other times I ponder playing with possibilities
But I still don't know...nothing seems to shake the thought still..
Is this see you later?
Or shall I say goodbye...

Comments

Popular Posts