UNSPOKEN TRUTH

words in bold are the guy, those not in bold is the girl.
*after a personality test the scene begins with the dude analysing his result*

I don’t like gossiping  he says

yeah no- she responds

I really don’t

you don’t gossip

I just stand it with you

 lol ouch

I usually leave the room when it happens. just saying.

technically its not gossiping if you are only telling your friend and not other people.


If I try to say something about someone I say it to their face


lol so do I , its like when you told me about your ex and the shit she did or other girls that s called gist not gossiping.

okay.
im not asking you to tolerate it if you don’t want to know any of it. just tell me next time and ill talk to someone else.

aiite.
wuu2

nothing

oya whats wrong


nothing. you just saying you’re just standing it with me makes me question everything I ever told you


sometimes some of the topics don’t interest me but im okay. its been a long time since we spoke regularly so its like im not used to it again. But im better

uh okay

confused?

in person I know half the time youd have a straight face on cuz u cant hide it and it demotivates cuz id have to watch what I say and then its quiet again.


lol why do you still remember my facial expressions


Because it haunts me. Everytime I was being myself I couldn’t . I remember every facial expression, ur disgust one, your whats wrong with you one, and that leads to thinking of convo and that’s boring. It’s a fact you don’t like people with my kind of personality, things you find funny I don’t usually and vise versa, I get that we r diff but when texting you and not being able to tell how youd respond was the best cuz then I could say whatever; but then when you said sometimes its just not what you want to hear its like..why didn’t he ever tell me he didn’t like it. I don’t understand what keeps us to be friends then. Im totally overthinking it maybe but its what is spinning through my mind and u did it on skype to, the staring silence thing then I didn’t want to think of convos because it shouldn’t be that way and I didn’t want to be the one talking to much cuz I wanted to listen to u. Then I thought maybe we r only friends cuz we supported each other as Christians but theni don’t really know what interests you now and I want to know because I wanted it to be more than just you were different but idk fi that was based on personality or what u believed in or both. But I don’t want to pretend with u, I don’t want it to be like last time, I don’t want the awkward silence, the wuu2 I want to say things that interest u and vise versa though I know its not technically possible to interest someone with everything u say , I get that, I just don’t want to overdo it. Okay im stopping I think you kinda get it.


so what am I meant to say now? cause that was long


im sorry, idk anything on ur mind, vn? idk im sorry


relax
why are you trying so hard for me if I don’t like what you like

idk why do you let me? why talk to me??


because you try so hard


 if that’s the only reason, you could have stopped me, you could have walked away and not come back into my life. So why


if you had someone that tried so hard for you will you walk away?


you could if you are not interested


wont you appreciate their effort


u can from a distance

they are always there for you.

cause itll feel like you are using them!!
if you are only my friend because I never gave up on you then why bother the nicest thing you could have done is to let me give the effort to someone who is interested


if they feel that way they should leave then, maybe im doing it unconsciously, idk , not my intention. I do like you. but I don’t know how much I like you.


u don’t even know why u do! yeah exactly, you even told your ex me this

what?

don’t keep me around because I tried hard for you, the longer you do it the more painful it is when the person realized that’s the only reason.


you could have walked away

I did walk away. Several times.  But the more you came back the harder it became


I cant give you what you want


and neither can I so you shouldn’t have come back. I asked you why do you talk to me you said because you try so hard. ive never heard a friendship that can described that way its just hurtful.

I meant you never let me down.You were always there for me and you obviously care a lot for me and you don’t see that everyday that’s what I meant.

think about it,… it sounds wrong.. its so one sided!.
You don’t have to worry about me caring about you or never letting you down or always being there for you regardless, ur free to leave like honestly no bad feelings or anything just don’t feel obligated to me , feel free to walk away. Im gonna miss you because for some reason I felt I liked you idk …you meant a lot to me more than anyone ive ever known .. idk why though and I don’t want you to feel you owe me I can handle how I feel, but they said if you love someone set them free right? so .. yh im gonna go now watch a movie or something then crash.

so this means we aren’t friends anymore


we weren’t friends by dictionary definition to begin with I thought we were but I didn’t know what we really were tbhand its ur choice tbh I don’t want you to feel that you cant reciprocate what I feel im not forcing you and the ‘game’ from yesterday when you were flirting I kept trying to change the subject like I was oblivious  because I didn’t want to go down that road because I know id be hurt and at least I could avoid that one for both our sakes I guess .

okay bye t
bye s.
……..*5 mins later*….

uhm  does that mean we aren’t seeing each other this holiday as well?
I guess so..
don’t worry ill make this easy
okay ill walk away now sorry.
*no response*

Comments

Popular Posts