Anxiety Attack. No.6

Its happening again
Loss of breath
Innumerable beats per minute
Dizziness, unsteadiness,  faintness
Train of thought trying to pinpoint the cause
I know its you
I know its because of the feelings of pain that came rushing back
every time I remember
its a feeling of something bad about to happen but not knowing what
that tightening of the chest
but I still live in denial because I don't want it to be true.
It can't be you
you can't be the only reason
but when I try to think back of possible triggers..
it stems back to the same thing I thought of in the day.
One pill
Not enough
I don't know why the doctor recommended it
I still feel like fainting
I still feel like I am not getting enough air
I don't ask for help
I just lay there
tears falling
it does not feel good
not knowing what will happen to me next
I believe I can handle it but my body has been proving to be in control of itself lately
Telling me.. what do you know?
I keep the phone close
999
do I have to give my address?
Will I be able to scream for help if it gets too serious?
What would I do if my family was not around right now?
Alone.
Should I take another pill?
Picture a happy place
Breathe.. Just try..to breathe..
This is the 6th time it has happened.
I started keeping count.

Comments

Popular Posts