Asocial

Im pushing you away on purpose
I deny that i am
But i know i am
I don’t want to hear you say you like me
I don’t wanna hear that you love me
I don’t want to hear you say you’d wait
I don’t want you to accommodate me and my flaws
I just want to be left alone
And then I don’t ....

I want to see it
But not have it
The sense in that I’ll never know
Know it can be grasped if i wanted
But stay as far away from it as possible
Fearful?
Feeling Inadequate?
Feeling undeserving?
Who knows my reasons
I don’t even want to know
I have not become antisocial but an asocial introvert 
And i do not want to change
At least not now
I just want peace of mind

But it won’t be that easy
You would crave to have what you pushed away
I know this
Yet i keep doing it
And you know this
But you allow me do it
What more can you do
I feel bad for putting you through it
But I’m not ready and i dont know when i will be
But at the same time,
My mates have started their journey
And I don’t want it to be too late
So late i missed my chance
But i hope and i pray God would change my heart
So I don’t have to stare at the clock as i figure myself out
Knowing time is running out
But He gets me
He is used to me and my mind
The things that seem perplexing to others
Is clear and understandable to him
He knows what im going through even when I don’t 
So how can you understand me
When he’s yet to open my eyes
So i can understand me.

Please be patient but I won’t blame you if you leave. 

Comments

Popular Posts