The answer is No.

I’m staring at you dead in the eyes
But you cant see the fading of the red
I respond to you
But you cant hear me  choking beneath my words
I scream loud in my mind for you to notice
And laugh as you tell the next joke oblivious
I stare into space
Hoping you’d see the wondering gaze and ask whats on my mind
But how can you hear how fast my heart beats
How it cries
How it suffers
Deep inside
For you have taken
With just one word
What i now can’t bear to lose
And my heart shatters
I didn’t ask it to open
I wasn’t aware it was opening
But now im told i have to give you the key
And I can’t
I just can’t do it
I want to hold on to it
I want to know what its like
And i cant bear to watch it slip away
Not again
Not again...

For i cant see what you want from me
Its not around me
And you will watch me
Sit within the walls around me
Waiting for the next time
The next time
The next time i least expect it
The next time where im afraid
The next time where it all comes down to you
And you hold the final key
To what my heart can do
For you know i can’t go against you
No matter what
Im unwillingly unconditionally loving you
 and every intention you have for my life
Now i know why i felt the resistance
Now i know why i felt the no.


Comments

Popular Posts