Journey to Happy Family.

 I hear the voices

i want them to go because i know what this means

its coming again

I don't want to switch

I was doing well

at least i thought i was

which side would it be this time

why is living my life normally such a crime


they don't understand the battle

they don't understand how hard i fight

they think this is the real me

but that ain't right

my words might seem  deep

but look beyond the surface

look at possible spiritual influence

look beyond the seeming manipulation

look at the inner child's broken heart frustration


the walls are cold

i don't belong here

brought again against my will

bags packed, we know the drill

it hurts

away from home

constantly

surrounded by strangers in the same predicament 

is this how my life should be?

I want to be with them

my outbursts stemming from fear

fear of losing more of them

fear of losoing more of me

fear of being alone forever

fear of the thought of permanency 

God do you hear me?

when will this be over?





Comments

Popular Posts