tell your false tale

I'm going to let you think what you want about me
I know myself
I know my weaknesses and my strengths
I know when I need to learn from my mistakes 
and I know when not to let someone's twisted perception be classified as a mistake.
I'm used to it
tell your false tale
let them gang up
speak your mind among yourselves
you cannot speak my truth
you have no clue about it
Only He does.
Don't tell me what I am based on your own analysis
they are based upon your impressions and not on facts
so keep cheap opinions
without facts its baseless 
so keep doing you and I'll keep doing me
neither of us have to agree
keep your distance
your presence is not needed 
one day the truth will reveal itself 
then you will crumble in awe at the lies you used to tell yourself you succeeded.

Comments

Popular Posts