Best Friend.

I wish it counted
I wish it started years ago
Before it all happened
I know it would be very different
and I wouldn't have to wish
I wish we had the chance to be friends longer
Best friends
so it wouldn't have to go away when it ends
so the story would be different
almost, like it was called from the start but we didn't see it.

But our story was different
and it doesn't count
now its all fading
to something they like to call civil distance
sad ting not gonna lie
would have rather never started at all
so it wouldn't be a problem
but I still feel the feeling from the very first chat
an experience of something different and exciting
a new friendship, the unique kind
the kind that would always  be there

Even though i wish
i know i would have to say goodbye
I wish you were my best friend first
I wish I had more time.

Comments

Popular Posts