Would they miss you?

You think if you dedicate most of your time to them
They would miss you when you are gone?
You think if you shared special moments with them
They would think of you when next such comes?
You think if you gave them your body
They would miss your touch?
You think if you stared in their eyes long enough
They would miss looking back ? miss that connection?
You think if you made a sacrifice
They would remember you for it? They owe you?
oh darling
Prepare to be mistaken
you must be mistaken
but its okay...
you only thought it would be different this time.
They do not see the energy you invested into them
Maybe they do
Maybe they just don't care
you can't make them care
neither can you make them miss that which they wish wasn't there.
No matter how much you give
Or how much they take
your footprints made with them can disappear.

No matter how much you give. It wont ever be enough for the one it's not meant for. Tis the bitter truth.


its funny.. its not just humans..
I thought I could make even my puppy remember me when it was taken away
Spent day after day staring into its eyes
telling him how much I loved him and I would be back to get him
Years later, all grown up... couldn't even recognize me... That I think was my first real heartbreak

Comments

Popular Posts