I cant handle

 I don't think i can handle more distance 

Its heartbreaking to admit

But the reality of life means i must prepare

For possible pain,  tears and mind changes

That makes us decide upon a possible forfeit 


I don't think i can handle more I'm sorrys

For unforeseen events

Id rather let life and God decide

How all this ends 


I don't think i can handle more changes

Unpredictable obstacles 

Plans being revised , spontaneity decides 

That breaks the couples


I don't think i can handle new emotions 

New feelings developing,  realization its not working 

Unnecessary mind games and taking blames

To make you realise its not worth it 


I'd rather prepare

For whats near

Help mindsets adjust

And hearts not to beat as much

Because what's nigh is inevitable 

and we might find a pure friendship preferable 

Until life once again says we can be intouch


Comments

Popular Posts