how would you react if you saw him again

and they asked me.
"how would you react if you saw him again"
The thought of it literally sent shivers down my spine as flashbacks of last summer scares came to me
head turning at every ghost that resembled you
heart forgetting to remember to keep beating that its not what I think it is
breath forgetting to catch itself because I have forgotten how to
I shake my head at the thoughts and look at them speechless
"Temi?"
Lets hope that does not happen. I don't know what I would do.
faint? get upset? run? freeze in shock?..
the real question is if it would make my head turn.
would I be secure enough in what I am in in that moment when it does happen
that I don't start to have doubts or question feelings.
"what if you have gone your life without seeing him then before your wedding day you did..how would you feel?"
this is when I left the room.
Some questions I don't want the answer to.
I want to believe in my future self more than I do in my present self.
I tell myself I would never ever ever.
but then again..
the opposite of love is not hate. It is indifference. 



.........
"how would you react if you saw her?"
This I had an answer to.
I will smile. I will smile for so many reasons and that smile would tell her all she needs to know.

Comments

Popular Posts