Transparency .Blunt honesty .Family

Transparency
Blunt honesty
Family
I don't know whether I am dreaming
but God knows I am believing 

The uncertain future 
the obstacles want to rip us apart
but here you are fighting harder than ever
I will always tell you babe
 It’s our future and we decide it together
 I want you in our future together
I am so hooked and you hold the key
you can't lose me
the devil lies
the world lies
and yes obstacles lie 
but I know my feelings about you
 and it’s crystal clear
Transparency
Blunt honesty
Family
No lies.
I will fight for you
I would defend you
 I’m happy to do that
You are my family too
and I love you.

100%
In it to win it
In it with faith
you're the treasure
I will protect
100%
Transparency
Blunt honesty
Family
I don't know where we are going
but I know we might be better off being unknowing
for we'd keep growing
past the obstacles
past the lies
ensuring the devil's schemes demise
Its you and me baby
and God hear's our cries
No one can deny.

Comments

Popular Posts