Its beyond Ignorance is bliss

Do not let your anxiety consume you
If you cannot convince yourself to trust in man
No matter how hard you try
Trust in God
Does God not love you?
Would He not lead you down the path best for you?
Would He not expose the things in secret you need to know?
Its beyond saying ignorance is bliss
Or saying what I don't know won't hurt me
Its saying I have faith that God would not let me down
He would not let me be in situations that would hurt me
If you really believe in that
Then your anxiety would fade
If your faith is as strong and as full as you say it is
Then prove it
Do not let your mind wander
Its easier said than done
But when you repeat "I have Faith in my Lord"
The thoughts stop
Because you have no need for them.



No matter what the situation is
Trust in Him.


Do not worry about him, It, her or them.

2 Timothy 1:7 - 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Have a sound mind

Comments

Popular Posts